Personal Injury Lawyers in Walnut Creek, CA
Accidents happen to everyone, from all walks of life. If you have been seriously injured or if a loved one has been killed in a car crash or other accident in the Bay Area, the Sudano Law Firm’s Walnut Creek personal injury attorney will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Walnut Creek Personal Injury Lawyer for Auto Accidents and Other Claims
When you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you need a passionate and experienced advocate who can help you obtain maximum compensation for your losses. Walnut Creek personal injury attorney Brian Sudano represents clients throughout the Bay Area in cases involving:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Unsafe roadways
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous property conditions, hidden dangers, and attractive nuisance
- Slips and falls
- Defective products
- Police misconduct
Damages in California Personal Injury Cases
Regardless of the cause of your accident, there are a number of different types of damages our Walnut Creek personal injury lawyer can help you recover to pay for your losses. The possible recovery includes much more than just your documented medical expenses. Depending on the severity of your injuries, the Sudano Law Firm may be able to seek an insurance settlement or trial verdict that provides for:
- Medical Expenses – This is what most people think of when it comes to personal injury claims—reimbursement of medical expenses incurred as a result of the car accident or other incident.
- Ongoing and Future Medical Treatment – We can also help you win compensation to cover future medical expenses. Read more in our personal injury FAQs.
- Lost Wages and Lost Earning Capacity – Lost wages cover time you already missed from work; lost earning capacity covers your lost income if you are unable to return to work as a result of catastrophic injuries.
- Personal Property Damage – This includes the repair cost or replacement value of personal property items (including your car, motorcycle, bicycle, jewelry, electronics, and clothing) damaged or destroyed in the accident.
- Pain, Suffering and Emotional Distress – In addition to physical injuries, our experienced Walnut Creek personal injury lawyer can seek recovery for the psychological effects of your injuries and your emotional distress from being involved in a catastrophic accident.
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life – This class of damages provides compensation if your physical or psychological injuries prohibit you from engaging in your hobbies or from generally living your life as it existed prior to the accident.
- Loss of Consortium – If your injuries interfere with your spousal or other family relationships, our Walnut Creek personal injury attorney can help you seek compensation for this as well.
In a wrongful death action, the Sudano Law Firm will seek damages that you have suffered as the result of losing a family member, such as funeral and burial expenses, loss of future earnings and benefits, and loss of companionship. We can also help you seek compensation for damages suffered by the injury victim before death, such as medical bills and pain and suffering, through what is known as a "survival action".
Free Consultation with an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Walnut Creek, CA
If you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence in the Bay Area, the Sudano Law Firm is here to help. Schedule your free consultation now.